Our flagship service is and has always been SEO. Why?
- We’re one the best at it, and we know it.
- We’ve done it all, from brand new campaigns to major damage control on Google-nuked websites.
- 9 out of 10 people surveyed don’t click on PPC ads (sponsored links). They skip right by them as they know they’re advertisements and don’t trust them as much. Ask your friends!
- 93% of global consumers use Search Engines to find their services.
- 93% of all internet traffic is generated from internet search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask). The Yellow Pages are dead.
For you local businesses, consider this:
- 20% of all internet searches in the U.S. are local searches.
- 80% of people doing local internet searches will call or visit the businesses they find.
- 54% of people doing local internet searches actively refer those businesses found to a friend.
- 97% of internet users research services they are going to use prior to buying anything!
SEO is the best long-term strategy that all companies should be doing online. It is the new Yellow Pages. The return on your investment is almost unmatched in any other form of marketing you do. With some service related clients, one sale ended up paying for an entire year of our SEO service. Now, that’s return!
Have more questions about SEO? View our SEO Frequently Asked Questions.
• Alabama• Arkansas• Connecticut• Florida• Idaho• Iowa• Louisiana• Massachusetts• Mississippi• Nebraska• New Jersey• North Carolina• Oklahoma• Rhode Island• Tennessee• Vermont• West Virginia• Alaska• California• Delaware• Georgia• Illinois• Kansas• Maine• Michigan• Missouri• Nevada• New Mexico• North Dakota• Oregon• South Carolina• Texas• Virginia• Wisconsin• Arizona• Colorado• District of Columbia• Hawaii• Indiana• Kentucky• Maryland• Minnesota• Montana• New Hampshire• New York• Ohio• Pennsylvania• South Dakota• Utah